RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yahoo, just got my Morgan Carbtune II in the mail. It only took a week to get here too. Looks like a nice quality little tool, to bad I will have to wait until April to use it due to the damn white stuff that keeps falling from the sky here in NY (no not in buffulo)

Chris

·
Silver Member
207 Posts
Chris,

You're right, the Carbtune is a pretty nice tool. Just did my first carb sync with mine last week and it was easy. The bike runs noticably smoother since.

For me the choice was based on not wanting mercury around the house. I've got two little boys that are pretty good about staying out of the stuff they shouldn't be in, but they're not perfect.

Craig

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Scott, I have a carb sync. If you wanna do yours, bring your bike over and save your $$$. They're nice to have, but anyone is more than welcome to drop by and use mine. Just e-mail, pm or post a thread here on the site. It's really not a problem.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
thanks martin, we'll make plans soon. i just removed the first baffle from my stock muffler and i'll be doing the mixture screws and a k&n air filter soon. it would be good to do the carbs after all that :)

scott

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Just lemme know when you're ready :cool:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Chris, you're welcome anytime.....it may take you a little longer to get here than Scott though..:cool:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
You could probably get the lines hooked up but you won't have room to get the screw driver in there to turn the screws.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Not really, but they are pretty sensitive and you really need the room to work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts