RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currentlly in a hotel in senneca nc and will be on the moonshiner bright and early tommorrow morning at 9am goin up to the gap for tommorow. If anyone wants to join give me a call (336)314-6564
Jason

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I'm currentlly in a hotel in senneca nc and will be on the moonshiner bright and early tommorrow morning at 9am goin up to the gap for tommorow. If anyone wants to join give me a call (336)314-6564
Jason
Care to elaborate a bit? I'm interested on what the "moonshiner" is all about (other than it's reference to alcohol)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moonshiner 28 is hwy 28 from wlhalla sc to dealsgap nc it was awesomw by the way google it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a great time got to do the dragon wayah road hell bender and moonshiner. Cut I short though due to weather was goin to do devils triangle and the snake but headed home today cause of the weather. Almost 300 miles to greensboro in the rain in 60 degree weather sucked but oh well got my road warrior badge this weekend for sure.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I will look that up... 28 is by far my favorite route. Everyone raves about the Tail, it is the "glory" run, or at least the best place to get your picture taken (ok, I'm guilty too, see the avatar) :killingme, but anything other than early morning or late evening is a nightmare.... no place to pass the cruisers or local traffic safely, overly squid-like riding by the glory hounds, lots of po-po action, eh.... over-rated. I can do 28 all day and never get sick of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts