RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10,350 Posts
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. It is a sight to behold and should be on everyones bucket list. Definitely a one time event for me though the ride through West Kentucky was awesome.

· Registered
6,807 Posts
Those going, have a great time! I've had quite enough Moonshine I think. I really enjoy seeing all my ST-Owners friends, but the ride there/back is a total bear on the 650R. We're hosting our first annual ST-Owners event this summer, so will get a chance to see many folks in a much nicer setting much much closer to home.

· Registered
6,807 Posts
I also had to choose between Moonshine and a memorial gathering for a wing rider friend of mine that passed last year (not motorcycle related, old age). Will be heading for Port St. Joe, Florida in 4 weeks to honor Bob's memory with a bunch of other folks! It'll be a quick trip of mostly interstate, but atleast it's somewhere new.

· Registered
573 Posts
I guess I was the only one that went this year. Huge turnout like last year even though it was cold and bad weather during the week before Saturday. I love all the riders though and its not a bad ride to get there for me, about 400 mile round trip from Louisville. Strange how they come from all over the country for a good burger. The line to get one was hours long but that's where you meet some great people.

There were a few weird bikes... well maybe not bikes but weird.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Windshield
Crowd Community Event Tree Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car All-terrain vehicle Automotive wheel system

· Registered
6,807 Posts
Those Stallions are definitely odd! Trick is to get their about 9am. Have fresh pie and ice cream from the Amish family first, then a burger. Breakfast of champions. Thanks for sharing!

· Registered
10,350 Posts
Oh saw my first Slingshot at the auto show yesterday. Holy cow they're huge.
Basically a roadster that doesn't have to meet DOT automotive safety and emission standards. Direct injected 2.4 liter that powers many of GM's vehicles. Would be fun for those states that have no helmet law and low rainfall amounts.

It truly is a good burger and should be on everyone's bucket list to attend at least once.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.