:headbang:Damn, That is awesome!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
COOL!!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Wow! I like that a lot! So many possibilities for mine when I get home.

What exhaust hanger is that one?

Black levers are definately in the future.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
And that rear seat cover!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd love to know where the brake reservoir is from and it does look sweeeeet!

·
Registered
243 Posts
dear baby Jesus please tell me your sponsored by monster? if not you should email them pics of your bike and get paid for advertisement. anyways looks sick i would rock it.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
The bike is from a German Kawasaki/Aprilia dealership... they do paint and decals on bikes to make them custom or MotoGP replicas...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Another shot........
Looks great, but your "M" should follow the same horizontal line as the "Monster" which in turn follows the line of the bike design. Take a look at the previous bikes in this thread. Just some wacky design cue thing somebody told me when I put a sticker on my bike at a funny angle. Don't know if it matters to you. Enjoy the bike the way you want. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Looks great, but your "M" should follow the same horizontal line as the "Monster" which in turn follows the line of the bike design. Take a look at the previous bikes in this thread. Just some wacky design cue thing somebody told me when I put a sticker on my bike at a funny angle. Don't know if it matters to you. Enjoy the bike the way you want. :)
FWIW i think it would look funny if the M was aligned with the Monster. As it is the M is in alignment with the part that it's stuck to. It would look off if it were aligned with the "Monster" in my opinion.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'd love to know where the brake reservoir is from and it does look sweeeeet!
rizoma mate picked mine up yesterday will be fitted tomorrow

1 - 20 of 35 Posts