RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Any ideas where i might be able to fine the cluster at a decent price? Is there a cheap and easy way to reset the odometer or have it programmed to match the original mileage?
Look for a salvage yard around your area or otherwise look on ebay. As fas as the odometer goes i don't think that you can change that for the purpose of fraud. Not positive on that though. Maybe a dealer could but probably not cheap.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yesterday I did a little fiberglassing of my own. This is the first time Ive ever used the stuff... so be kind. :buttkick:
Anyways, here some pics of what I did. I will have to find some way to mount everything but that will be done once I get the new fairings. I was planning on doing something like what scrapped did except all custom since the stock stuff wont fit the catalyst fairings.

I will be redoing it later with new glass n stuff to get a better fit.
By the way custom650r, I found my guage on craigslist.

·
Registered
19 Posts
thanks for the help guys i went to the local yard and they want 225 for it, but not sure if it works. found two on ebay one for 128 and bidding on the other right now. soon as i get the guage ill post pics of the progress. First timer with fiber myself so if anyone has ideas or hints on brackets, using stock fairings let me me, the less fiber the chance of re-doing it. thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, I know its been a while since this thread has been active, but I am now starting to retro fit the 05 636 gauges to the 650R, Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Mounting points/bracket to fab, and also how mountings have been done with the Bezel. I've searched and seen some installed, but not much information about how the gauges mounted up and were finished.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts