RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
today some friends and i made the trek up to the Dennis Kirk warehouse in Rush City, MN. it was a snowy icky day.. but i got to try on all kinds of cool stuff when we got there. here are my opinions on the gear we checked out. and, the new catalogs are shipping soon.. much expanded over last years.

Joe Rocket PowerGlide Boots - not so great. they didn't have a size that "truly" fit me and they just felt kind of cheap.

AGV Q3 Xvent helmet -- very nice looking, light helmet, but it didn't feel right on my head. i think it is a little too much $$, too.

Shoei XSPII helmet -- felt pretty good on my head, but my glasses didn't seem to fit in very well. also VERY expensive.

Shoei X Tec helmet -- fit me VERY nice, this is the helmet i am going to get. everything about that helmet felt good to me.

Joe Rocket Hustler Overpants -- felt very nice, but i am going to stick to my Tourmaster Cortech pants. my roommate, however, bought the Hustlers.

Joe Rocket Speedway Gloves -- very nice, felt good all around. no seams in the wrong spots or anything. i sure hope those knuckle vents work. i am going to buy these.

Dennis Kirk also has a scratch and dent store, but it was loaded with snowmobile stuff (go figure). i will have to make the cycle trek up there this summer.

hope the snow goes away soon.. looks like the temps will be in the teen this week :mecry:

spring is soon.. right? :)

josh

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
follow up

well, i received the joe rocket speedway gloves... although i won't get a chance to ride with them for a while, i wore them around the house and they feel great. i also received my kawasaki leather pants, they fit awesome... what a great deal.
AND i ordered my new helmet, should be here next wednesday.. shoei x-tec.. everytime i think of how well it fits i get excited about getting it.. i am debating buying the corbin seat to help my butt and my favorite passengers butt..
theres my babble for now...
:)

josh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts