RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been lurking for a couple of years but only just decided to get an account ;)

I have a 2012 Ninja 650 and while I love the bike, I'm sick of the mirrors - I find them too small.

I have been wanting to upgrade them for a while, and have always thought that while I'm at it, I may as well get ones with integrated signals since I do like that look.

I've been on a friends CBR1000 and really liked the mirrors - a little bigger than ours, and while still looking decent, they provided a much better view (rather than just looking at my arm!).

There is what I'm talking about: http://www.bpemotorcycles.com.au/wp...0RR-2010-2011-LEFT-MIRROR-AND-INDICATOR72.jpg

So, does anyone have good (quality) options for our bike? I don't want $10 ebay specials that fall apart in a month...

Thanks all :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
I just ordered the ones on Ebay. Search "2013 Ninja 650 mirror". They are also to small but i think I can make them work with a wedge > at the base to angle them out more.
I'll post the results. If not then I'm out $50. and I'll order the OEM's on Ebay for the same price.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just ordered the ones on Ebay. Search "2013 Ninja 650 mirror". They are also to small but i think I can make them work with a wedge > at the base to angle them out more.
I'll post the results. If not then I'm out $50. and I'll order the OEM's on Ebay for the same price.
You can get OEM mirrors with integrated signals? Which ones?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Still have not decided what to put on there, I wish it was a straight swap with the Honda mirrors...

I've been looking at these: Universal Mirrors by Rizoma Bikes Accessories -

They look pretty high quality, but have a price to match :( Also, not sure if they will help with vision or if they are just fancy looking LED mirrors.

Has anyone heard of Rizoma? What kind of reputation do they have?

·
Registered
122 Posts
No, I mean if these don't turn out. But I think they will because of the wedge idea.
Hey ncaisssie did the mirrors work out for you? I'm thinking about getting some myself?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.