RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didn't want to hijack another thread... we do a different kind of riding here.

Anyone else over 80K on the MS? I just turned it a couple of weekends ago, haven't ridden many miles this year or last but think that's kind of a milestone. Looking forward to 100K but it may take me a little while to get there.

(All the credit goes to the bike, if you knew what it's been through... totalled, re-ringed (a couple of times)). Some of you can recall the sagas.

Anything that can survive me & a torque wrench deserves kudos!
zIiN61xe241125171128.jpg 2013-11-27 18.22.04.jpg 430_clean_base.jpg IMG_5249_a.jpg

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Way to go Lee !
I have never heard of a Meanie going 100k, maybe you'll be the first (at least here).

I should ride out there and you can ride back with me. Have a cold beer at my house then turn around and head back ....

(lemme know) LOL

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Im nearing 50k...on my '03

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dayem....I've got some ridin' to do....

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, better get out there! ;)

TTE, I like that idea... all it takes is time. Let me check with my wife if we can cancel our vacation next year to do that :killingme

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Pics from the 100k trip... Had to trailer it home. The front wheel bearing went out so the front end was very shaky... Get it replaced and still wobbles. Turns out the car tire had some cords break. I had a huge bulge on one side of the tread throwing the bike sideways like a jackhammer. She is almost where I want her now. 2 week trip planned starting labor day weekend. Northern states in the Midwest, Cleveland... Followed by anywhere that i can find a couch lol (Colin, I'm not calling you out but I know you have room in your yard for my tent lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Oh if anyone is on Instagram, check out #100kMileMeanStreak

... I met the district Kawi manager at a demo ride and was giving him crap that I don't get a plaque or anything. He is helping cover some of my routine maintainence in exchange for pushing social media i now have a 6ft Kawi flag to use as a backdrop for my travel shots lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts