RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tire replacement time again. Racked up about 7K (mostly easy) miles on my Michelin Pilot Power 3 tires.

I called my shop and he said that the tire has been discontinued. The replacement seems to be the "Power RS."
I have been reading great reviews of this tire, but no talk of mileage, other than from the Michelin website that shows them with slightly less mileage in a graph.

Anyone go through a set already?

Thanks.

Ben

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got a little over 2k miles on them. Plenty of tread left.. But unlike the power 3, the look quite "scrubby" and I've hit 30K miles on my bike (2012).

·
Registered
495 Posts
I will be interested to know how many miles you get out of the PPRS. The PP3 was my favorite tire of all time and I cant believe they discontinued it but still make the PP2. I also got 6,000 miles out of the PP3 and they were great in the dry and the rain. I may be trying a different brand when my current tires expire.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be interested to know how many miles you get out of the PPRS. The PP3 was my favorite tire of all time and I cant believe they discontinued it but still make the PP2. I also got 6,000 miles out of the PP3 and they were great in the dry and the rain. I may be trying a different brand when my current tires expire.
Sure thing, but you might have to wait over a year. :)

Totally agree about the PP3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts