RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I noted earlier I am in the process of returning my Marauder to a more stock configuration and will be selling many of the accessories.

Slowly but surely I'm getting the Marauder back to stock. As of this afternoon I have the following available:

2 piece Mustang Seat including driver's backrest & fender bib. CruiserCustomizing shows this package for over $600. I'm asking for $300 plus shipping.

Mapam backrest and luggage rack. Typically available at $315. I'm asking $150 plus shipping.

National Cycle Windshield & mounting kit. CruiserCustomizing shows this for over $300. I'm asking $150 plus shipping. In addition to the windshield I've got the integrated lowers that use the same mounting kit/attachment. Those go for $140 and I'll take $70 but would prefer to include them with the entire windshield/mounting package.

A gent on another forum expressed an interest in the trunk and rack first so I'm letting him have first shot at it. If he turns it down another gent on this forum is next in line.

All items are in very good to excellent condition.

Pictures are below. I'll have some more items over the next few days. As always, these or OBO prices.

Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
I'm glad someone jumped on that seat. I was getting very tempted. :nono:

·
Registered
724 Posts
What is the black thing in the picture with the backrest?

Jon

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Does the backrest sit pretty low to the bike? Got any pictures with it installed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wanted to provide an update. The Mustang Seat as well as the trunk/rack combo are gone. The Mapam backrest and luggage rack are still available as is the National Cycle Windshield, Lowers & mounting kit. The Mapam unit fits over the existing struts and looks great. It sits close to the fender and I'll look for a photo on my home computer. The windshield with lowers makes for great wind protection and absolutely no buffeting.

I got a call last night and the gent interested in the bike says it is a go so all other installed items will head off with him. I was cleaning out my bike stash last night and found a couple other items.

Chrome saddle bag supports (I don't remember the brand but I will be happy to provide a photo later today if there is any interest).

LeatherLyke bags that we designed for a Honda VTX. I modded them to work on my Marauder. (Again I can get photos and provide more details should anyone be interested)

Thanks to all for looking. Ride safe and often!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am new but I PM'd you yesterday on the backrest. Did it go thru? thanx, Tony

·
Registered
22 Posts
I believe I'm blocked from PM's for being new or something but would like to buy the backrest/ luggage rack. Zip 52577. Cash, credit card, Paypal, whatever you'd like. Just need a price that's less than new. Thank you Sir... Tony

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, and Oskaloosa Iowa. [email protected] (bet I get spammed to death for posting that but you maybe can't PM me either) And you don't want to sell your PCIII correct?

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok, i want the backrest and luggage rack!! please email me, i am knoxville, tn

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks to one and all who looked at the post and a huge thanks to those of you who scored some great accessories. All items as well as the bike is now sold as it went to its new home this morning. The only item left is a pair of saddlebag supports that I found hanging in the garage.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts