RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding my ZR7 for a few months now and got a chance to try my all-time favorite bike.

It was pretty fantastic! Definitely going to strongly consider one when I upgrade in the spring. Need to put in more practice miles but it was oh-so fun.

A lot more words here.

In short: everything I hoped it would be, good and bad. If you ever get a chance to try one, do it.

It was also a great reassurance that my choice to get the ZR7 to learn on was very wise indeed. I would have HATED riding if I learned on a superbike. Yeesh.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
That's how I felt when I took the Concours home. All my other bikes felt anemic after riding the Concours. Of course I soon remembered why I chose each of them when I rode them in their element.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have always enjoyed how narrow Ducatis are.... and nothing beats the sound of the old v twin Aprillia Millie. Every bike has its strong points. Exotic bikes are all about charm and sometimes the quirks as well

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
I have been reading so much about the Multistrada lately that I definitely want to try one. I read about a place in VT that rents them, but havn't investigated the cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts