RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
what map are you running now? I am going to try and get mine on the dyno in a few days. Maybe monday

Run your bike to the hotel Here in Hilliard..I have the maps on my laptop..
Bring a jump drive with you too and I will load you up with what I have...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Rick,
Mine is running way hotter than usual. I need to try a different map. It acts way rich at low throttle, and lean at the top. MPG is around 35-37. I am going to see if Aaron will run it again to try and work it out. That last run was a little qwerky.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Guys, Tried to unzip both files and Winzip is say they are unsupported. What format did you guys zip them in?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Are you going to be there Rick? Still planning on it unless my bike is broke :eek:(

·
Registered
266 Posts
Try the last map I sent for grins..Fuel table 2 was running lean for me as well..I gave it a good trial and noticed the vibration at 3K was gone, engine temp wasnt as hot and loads of power.
Hey Rasmith, what map are you referring to in this post? I have downloaded the yaeger.zip maps. I am currently using Carvedup's economy map, it works well, but I am getting a vibration around 3k, thats why I wouldnt mind trying the last map you refer to.
Dean

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Hey Rasmith, what map are you referring to in this post? I have downloaded the yaeger.zip maps. I am currently using Carvedup's economy map, it works well, but I am getting a vibration around 3k, thats why I wouldnt mind trying the last map you refer to.
Dean
Im using the Yeager map but Im getting the same vibration..Not too bad but I notice it and right about 3K too..

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Are you going to be there Rick? Still planning on it unless my bike is broke :eek:(
Im going to be there..My niece is going to ride along and hold the poker hand..
Need to figure a meetup place. I'm flying back to KC early tomorrow so I'll look at place thats easy to get to.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
11 Participants
speedracer
RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum
Rider forum is a community for motorcyclists including both street and track riders. Come in and talk about your favorite model.
Full Forum Listing