RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since I've posted as I sold the MS a year ago and have been enjoying the H-D. Nice to see lots of the regulars still owning their MS and sharing info. Looks like Hawaiian still buys and sells :). I see that Tom E has been banned. I've had the pleasure to meet and ride with Tom in person. He is a very knowledgable guy and a nice guy. He also has a lot of knowledge about Harleys. He does speak his opinion and doesn't sugar coat. I got to admit, how many times did we want to crack a comment when we see handlebar/riser threads or bling threads in the performance category? Oh well, enjoy the MS and be safe.... Troop

·
Registered
357 Posts
Troop, are you anything like Radio Shack?
I've got question and I know you got answers!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
did you already post pictures of your HD? How many miles have you put on it?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Troop if you see Tom, tell him we miss him, I think he was an asset to this site.

Jon

·
Registered
674 Posts
Troop if you see Tom, tell him we miss him, I think he was an asset to this site.

Jon
Me too. We had our differences, but we handled them and moved on.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Definitely miss Tom's input to this forum. I didn't care if he called me a poser. I bought the mean streak more for how I look on it than the ride anyway. I have my other bikes for riding.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Good to hear from ya Troop, and I'm with them, Tom is missed. There are a few new owners here that I'm sure would find his input informative. Enjoy the HD and keep in touch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts