RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

Well It's official. My ZR will be totaled by the Insurance Company. :mecry:

My wife will only let me have one bike for the next year so I'm not going to buy it from the Insurance Company. It's a good opportunity I have to let slip through my fingers :( (promises, promises).

But this is a great opportunity for you guys to get some stuff (maybe spares) for your ZR for cheap. I have a luggage rack, Stock windscreen and Stock Exhaust pipe still. Make me a reasonable offer on any or all pieces and it's yours. :D
 

·
Maintenance Overlord
Joined
·
5,609 Posts
S Duffy,

Sounds like you are in one piece, and the bike isn't, Just for curiosity, what damage has occurred to the bike and maybe how it happened, it could help some of us to prevent further incidents

Thank you

Graeme Gould at Byron Bay the most Easterly part of Australia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
graeme gould said:
S Duffy,

Sounds like you are in one piece, and the bike isn't, Just for curiosity, what damage has occurred to the bike and maybe how it happened, it could help some of us to prevent further incidents

Thank you

Graeme Gould at Byron Bay the most Easterly part of Australia
Yes, I am thanks. It is not. You can go to My ZR-7 Site to see it. I detailed what happened in the "Daily Ride" portion of the forum under AND DOWN SHE GOES . To sum it up in a word, gravel.
 

·
MotoMacGyver
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
Stan,

I'll take the rack if Boxsky doesn't. That is, if others haven't contacted you directly about it.

Let me know,

Emrah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Netlore,
Is the insurance company letting you take anyting off of your bike ex: the micron or anything (I realize its scratched up a bit) or any of the mod's u did to it?
-Zach
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boxsy,

Are you interested ? If not, it's yours Emrah :)


CJ5 said:
Netlore,
Is the insurance company letting you take anyting off of your bike ex: the micron or anything (I realize its scratched up a bit) or any of the mod's u did to it?
-Zach
Actually the Micron's cracked near the very end. It's hard to see in the picture but it's there. I'm getting paid for the other mods. State Farms a great insurance company. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Rack Question

Netlore, I have a question regarding the factory Kawasaki Rack. Where does the rack bolt to on the bike. The reason I ask is that I just finished moving my rear turn signals in closer to the fender and I am curious if this might interfer with the mounting of the rack. Thanks.

Tom Droze
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Rack Question

Tom Droze said:
Netlore, I have a question regarding the factory Kawasaki Rack. Where does the rack bolt to on the bike. The reason I ask is that I just finished moving my rear turn signals in closer to the fender and I am curious if this might interfer with the mounting of the rack. Thanks.

Tom Droze
It mounts into back holes of the pillion hand grips. If you still have these I don't think it would have any effect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rack on it's way

Boxsky,

I shipped the rack FedEx today. I e-mailed you the tracking number. It should arrive on Friday (before the weekend :) )

If no one is interested in the windscreen, exhaust silencer or
front fork springs (all stock and in good shape). I'll donate them to my good buddy CanyonDog.
 

·
West Coast Moderator
Joined
·
12,996 Posts
How much for the springs? It would be interesting to see just exactly what the difference is between the '00 and '01 springs.
 

·
MotoMacGyver
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
Man, too late again! Ok, here goes just in case:

Stan, I'll take the springs if Martin doesn't.

Emrah
 

·
West Coast Moderator
Joined
·
12,996 Posts
Go ahead Emrah, you're closer and we can still get the info on them for comparison. If you decide you don't like 'em I'll pick 'em up off you later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I guess Emrah gets the springs if he wants them ? :? I just need you to send me your Address and Phone for Fed-Ex info.

Scott, I'll sell the can for $65 mostly to cover shipping and a couple bottles of wine :D

I'll need you to send me the same info for Fed-Ex. If you'd like I can send them COD.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top