RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've finally gotten around to washing her off after finishing the mods (for the start of the season :nerd:) I suggest Turtle Wax Black Box for those of you with black Zeds.. Here is a list of what was done.

Carbon Windscreen
Carbon Front Fender
Carbon Rear Hugger
Nobunaka Rear Sets w/ pressure switch
Fren Turbo Kevlar Brake Lines Front+Rear
Rizoma Oil Cap
GPS/Detector/Camera Mount
MOTY guages w/gear indicator
Stingerz Sportbike LED Kit ICE blue Color w/Black Magic II Wireless Remote strobe/breathe
6000K HIDS high+low
Engine Ice Coolant / Flushed System
Soupys Performance Lowering Links / only dropped an inch for now
Z1000 Black Radiator Cover
Lightweight Stealth Sprocket and lightweight Front Sprocket (stock teeth) w/ new gold EK chain

Next mod really needs to be an exhaust (drilled one not cutting it with the K&N)... I'm torn between 2 MIVV's. The titanium double gun exhaust or the full carbon twin suonos....price is about double from guns to carbons...tell me which one!!!! On with the pics

·
Registered
319 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! Great attention to details. I love it. My vote is dual carbon fiber cans. Where did you get the Z1 case covers?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely beautiful! Great attention to details. I love it. My vote is dual carbon fiber cans. Where did you get the Z1 case covers?
Thanks Guys! I like the carbon ones too..don't like the $$$ though... I got the case covers about a year ago on Ebay. It was from a guy who was selling other CNC machined bits. Have not seen them again. Part of me wants to take them off and only save them for picture taking.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nicely done sir, very nice detail to the whole stealth look. You definitley need some cans though!!:woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts