RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new or used HOTBOX for 2007 Kawasaki Mean Streak SE. I'd prefer it be black, as I have pretty much taken off every piece of chrome on my bike but doesn't matter, I can paint the cover if need be. PM me or email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Why not email Dave at [email protected] ? I emailed him and he made me a black one in a week for $275 shipped. Great guy and does excellent work. His website is davisbikeworks.com

Reactions: cbratch67

·
Registered
926 Posts
+1 yes as J-ball said contact dave directly. he is the one who makes them and chances of you finding someone who wants to sell theirs is slim to none lol its probably the best addition ive added to my bike, I used it daily and have all my friends with no compartments begging me to store there SH^$ for them lol. Dave is great to deal with and should have you a brand new one in no time. just let him know what pipes you have. there were a few different pipes that had clearance issues with their mounting brackets and the hotbox, so he would have to alter the box before hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts