RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I am new to the forums, have been reading it for a while, and though this was the right time to introduce myself.
I currently live in Massachusetts - USA, and recently purchased a 2006 Kawasaki Z750S (ZR-750K? as the title say) black from a dealership. It has 20k miles on it, but I was able to get 2 new tires (Mitas), both brakes, and (sprocket+chain?) replaced for free. Plus a quick detail, of course.

I love the bike, with the exception of a few items such as: mirrors, seat, and mostly the OEM Exhaust pipe.
I got my license around 8 years ago, and this is my second bike (first was a Suzuki GS500).

I am here to ask for help/suggestions on exhaust upgrade, and any other "not too expensive" upgrades that would make my ride smoother/better looking/performance.

Thanks.
z750.jpg

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hp corse hydroform exhaust are the best looking for the Z in my opinion. As far as ride goes upgrading the suspension with zx6 forks an shock is the best thing you can do. For power find a used zx6 pcV with autotune. Pretty much anything you can do with these bikes is on here somewhere

1 - 2 of 2 Posts