RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laying across the tank of my bike...

An official Bad Ace Billet t-shirt! Sweet!!!! Thanks, Paul!

Back

Front

Hey, can I be in charge of finding the sexy chic to model it for you? There's a college campus right down the road from us. :FIREdevil

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
That's a cool shirt....who is the big musclehead modeling that?

·
Registered
748 Posts
those are sweet shirts !!! do they come in small?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
How 'bout a 1X?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Shirts will be available in all sizes on the website which hopefully will be ready to roll in a couple of weeks.
What is your Ebay site and is that where they will be for sale because I want one and will you have longsleves

·
Registered
748 Posts
ill in an order for a couple of shirts when prices get on all your new products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Got to love photoshop!! Besides, DJ your wife is hotter than that....

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Nothing bad about the models in the pics.....are we supposed to live up to that??! Paul Fuller....put me in for a 1X and let me know when, and how much. My drawers are so full of t-shirts the wood is bulging on the front....but always room for one like this one!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nothing bad about the models in the pics.....are we supposed to live up to that??! Paul Fuller....put me in for a 1X and let me know when, and how much. My drawers are so full of t-shirts the wood is bulging on the front....but always room for one like this one!
Will do!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What is your Ebay site and is that where they will be for sale because I want one and will you have longsleves
ill in an order for a couple of shirts when prices get on all your new products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a couple of weeks I will be probably be just advertising new products on the forum, and directing you guys to the online store. We also have a ebay store "Bad Ace Billet" . I don't have all the products on the ebay store either nor the ebay store artwork uploaded. We are slowly getting all that done. I got a lot of stuff completed. Just got to find a couple consecutive hours in my day that don't get interrupted by this or that.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
In a couple of weeks I will be probably be just advertising new products on the forum, and directing you guys to the online store. We also have a ebay store "Bad Ace Billet" . I don't have all the products on the ebay store either nor the ebay store artwork uploaded. We are slowly getting all that done. I got a lot of stuff completed. Just got to find a couple consecutive hours in my day that don't get interrupted by this or that.
Any word on the passenger peg extensions? I'm in for a 2x when they're available...

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Yup....those passenger peg extenders have been long in the waiting in some form or other,...looking forward to seeing them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts