RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this posts in the wrong section I apologize.
Crashed my 2003 z1000 a week ago due to somebody pulling in front of me and now I'm in need of a bunch of parts. Great winter project right?
If anybody has any of the big items kicking around and willing to sell them, that'd be great. I'm constantly keeping my eye on ebay for stuff at the right price but any other sites to check out would be appreciated.
needed:
Master Cylinder w/ perch assembly (banjo bolt and top line needed too)
Gauges/Meter and mounts (mine are pretty bent up)
Front and Rear Brake Switches
Set of Rider Pegs
Windscreen and mounting framework
Mirrors (not sure if I want to go with bar end ones or not)
Tank
Clutch Cover
Rear Axle (the bolt is pretty banged up on the end, don't need to replace it now but I will when I want to change my tire)
Front Fender
Tail Section (heard that 03 zx636 fits?)

If you have any suggestions or stuff for sale please let me know.
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Sorry to hear about the mishap, but maybe an opportunity has presented itself. Anyway, just want to mention that the Z uses parts common to other Kawasaki models. If you check out ronayers.com you can use the "Reverse Look-up" to see what part number is used on different models. Then, your search for parts could expand to other models. As you know, some parts, such as levers, would have a different part number for a silver or black version yet, they would fit.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ebay will have your best deals, keep watching it. I think I still have a front fender but it's from my 05 Ti so the color wont match. I would let it go for dirt cheap as it's just gathering dust and you might be able to use it. Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts