RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clip ons and rear sets 2009 650R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

need all the help I can get.2009 650R new to me.Want to use for track days.What are the manufacturers that make the clip ons and I'm very interested in the different angles provideed.Also rear sets? Do I have to buy the sets that have the pegs too or can I use the stock pegs in the say Woodcraft rear sets?? pleasr replydirect to ripcbx1atyahoo.com as i have to be in the library to read the forum.Any help will be appreciated. Rip

·
Registered
543 Posts
clip ons and rear sets 2009 650R

need all the help I can get.2009 650R new to me.Want to use for track days.What are the manufacturers that make the clip ons and I'm very interested in the different angles provideed.Also rear sets? Do I have to buy the sets that have the pegs too or can I use the stock pegs in the say Woodcraft rear sets?? pleasr replydirect to ripcbx1atyahoo.com as i have to be in the library to read the forum.Any help will be appreciated. Rip
First off, I see that you went with the Sport Bars, EXCELLENT CHOICE!

as far as rearsets, most of the rearsets have pegs built in (they are solid-mount, and do not fold in) I do not know of any GOOD rearsets that let you use stock pegs... Shoot us an Email at the shop Sales(at)ninja650shop(dot)com and we can definetly help you out with any questions you may have!

-B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts