RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Lightech Rearsets

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  rcannon409 
#1 ·
Hi everybody
Any of you guys tried the rearsets from Lightech? I would like to move my pegs back about an inch and this is the only product I've seen for the Z1000 SX/Ninja.
Had the Z750 S before, and compared to that bike, the Z1000 has the handlebars in the same position, but its pegs further forward and for my size (185 cm/6'1), its a bit cramped. Not uncomfortable, just the feeling like the pegs are positioned a little to far towards the front. But I'm too cheap to buy them and find out the positions isn't that different and the product is crap. :rolleyes:

#3 ·
#4 ·
I've noticed this in trying to pick my ideal peg placement on my Ninja. Any move backwards is going to put a lot of your foot on the exhaust system. I dont think it will work very well unless you bring the pegs up at the same time. Probably an inch up as well as an inch back MAY be ok, but just the inch back...probably not. Please let me know if you do it, though. If it works well, I'll do the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.