lets see yor lid

12K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  ChrisS 
#1 ·
like the title says lets see your lid.

this is my Arai web white vector

See less See more
#3 ·
Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Black Clothing

My main helmet among 9 or so helmets on the shelves.

#6 ·

and yea the "B.T.F.O" is on the front because I wear it backwards so its actually on the back.

Reactions: Rubbe
#11 ·
Was wondering the same thing. Figured he was very tall.

#12 ·
Even though im mainly a half shell rider ive been contemplating rockin a full face come winter this year. Althought the lid im looking at isnt your normal kinda helmet its more of a dirtbike style street helmet. its made by ICON who we all know makes quality helmets. its called the Variant, comes in a few different colors, I personally like the flat black or the grey and black
(these are internet pics of the helmet I found on google)
Helmet Personal protective equipment Motorcycle helmet Headgear Fictional character

Helmet Motorcycle helmet Personal protective equipment Paintball equipment Headgear

Helmet Personal protective equipment Motorcycle helmet Headgear Sports gear

What you guys think?

#13 ·
Even though im mainly a half shell rider ive been contemplating rockin a full face come winter this year. Althought the lid im looking at isnt your normal kinda helmet its more of a dirtbike style street helmet. its made by ICON who we all know makes quality helmets. its called the Variant, comes in a few different colors, I personally like the flat black or the grey and black
(these are internet pics of the helmet I found on google)
View attachment 59635

View attachment 59636

View attachment 59637

What you guys think?

Check out the Nolan air n43 trilogy. Pretty nice and has a removable chin guard.

#15 ·
That variant is pretty sweet, if I wasnt so true to arai I would be all over that.

#19 ·
I was trying to find another BTFO sticker but can't. It went away with my old helmet. It works! If a cager is close enough to read stickers on my helmet, they realize they're too F&$%ing close and usually back off.

#20 ·
I got mine on ebay, you can type that right in or even look up helmet stickers and you will find sellers that have hundreds of different ones. got like 10 stickers for a few bucks.

#28 ·
Thats pretty cool, did you have it custom painted/wrapped?

#31 ·
The decals on the helmets are hilarious. I guess if the soccer mom has kids in the car she will back off to keep the kids from reading the sticker. LOL!

I guess stickers with "free mustache ride" and "I 69 U 2?" would work as well.

I personally have no issues with tailgaiters. I leave ample room in front of me and they either get the hint and leave ample room, or they pass. Either way I don't have tailgaiters.

#33 ·
I personally have no issues with tailgaiters. I leave ample room in front of me and they either get the hint and leave ample room, or they pass. Either way I don't have tailgaiters.
I dont know where you live but I bet its not in New York. The tailgaiting in NY is insane. I see it everyday. people out here must think the car in front of them has no breaks cuz they get so up on the car in front of them any tap of the break and theres an accident. and its not to pass them they want the car in front of them to either speed up or move over. They will ride them like that for miles. same goes for bikes they will ride your *** so close I can see the pimples on there face if I look back and they expect you to either speed up or move. obviously the "sticker" wont actually make them back off, its more of a joke between me and the friends I ride with. as for the tailgaiters lets just say if they ride my *** or anyone im riding with *** for too long they usually end up "not happy" in the end.

#39 ·
Usually a spark plug or ball bearing through their windshield will get them off your ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.