191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says lets see your lid.

this is my Arai web white vector

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
BellStarBlk.jpg

My main helmet among 9 or so helmets on the shelves.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm not too computer savvy and couldn't figure out how to attach an image from the internet, but I have the Icon Alliance Rat helmet. I wear a red/black/gray jacket too (and it was freakin hot today)

·
Registered
923 Posts

and yea the "B.T.F.O" is on the front because I wear it backwards so its actually on the back.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I'm too lazy to find a pic of just the helmet so you get my face along with it. It's a Fulmer something or other.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Even though im mainly a half shell rider ive been contemplating rockin a full face come winter this year. Althought the lid im looking at isnt your normal kinda helmet its more of a dirtbike style street helmet. its made by ICON who we all know makes quality helmets. its called the Variant, comes in a few different colors, I personally like the flat black or the grey and black
(these are internet pics of the helmet I found on google)
03a0fb3ca07811e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

IconFront.jpg

IconVariantSide.jpg

What you guys think?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Even though im mainly a half shell rider ive been contemplating rockin a full face come winter this year. Althought the lid im looking at isnt your normal kinda helmet its more of a dirtbike style street helmet. its made by ICON who we all know makes quality helmets. its called the Variant, comes in a few different colors, I personally like the flat black or the grey and black
(these are internet pics of the helmet I found on google)
View attachment 59635

View attachment 59636

View attachment 59637

What you guys think?

Check out the Nolan air n43 trilogy. Pretty nice and has a removable chin guard.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That variant is pretty sweet, if I wasnt so true to arai I would be all over that.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Halo? :glassesti

HAHAHAHAAH So true. Probably why I like it so much :laugh:

if anything I would probably get the flat black. dont have any grey on my bike. but the grey one is so sick by its self IMO.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was trying to find another BTFO sticker but can't. It went away with my old helmet. It works! If a cager is close enough to read stickers on my helmet, they realize they're too F&$%ing close and usually back off.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I was trying to find another BTFO sticker but can't. It went away with my old helmet. It works! If a cager is close enough to read stickers on my helmet, they realize they're too F&$%ing close and usually back off.
I got mine on ebay, you can type that right in or even look up helmet stickers and you will find sellers that have hundreds of different ones. got like 10 stickers for a few bucks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts