RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

lets see those photos

2M views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  Brandyp 
#1 ·
can i see some shots of your ride? preferably with some shots of you on or next to it. the local dealer doesn't have any 650R in stock and I all i can find on the web are those marketing shots. Thanks folks

#3,386 ·
It seems like this rider is saying, "Gigiddy Gigiddy, oooh yeah!" in his head. LOL.
He hasn't been active since '06 so I doubt I will ever truly know what he was thinking. lol

#8 ·
Saddlebags are Tour Master Cortech Sport Saddlebags. I like them. I recently purchased the matching tail bag, but I have not tried it out yet. I've also installed the grab handles since these shots were taken, so I have no idea if the bags still fit. Just haven't had an oppertunity to test them out.

This is where I got the bags...
Tour Master Cortech Sport Saddlebags

Here's another photo of the bags on the bike...

#11 ·
yeah, that is me giving the bird in this picture....don't mind it

#12 ·
and while I am at it....just gotta show off my wall....I waited 88 years to have a wall like this....

#14 ·
These are a couple pics of my mods. I did the minus one fender kit with aftermarket blinkers and plate lights, the coerce bars, and a tank pad. I still need bar ends that fit the hyperbars, so if anyone has a link, hook me up. My next step is sliders, then exhaust and a windscreen eventually.

#17 ·
I like the look of the bike without the rear fender. Where did you get the eliminator kit, to keep the stock turn signals? I ride in a small town with lots of elderly people who need to see me, I like the stock turn signals, but not the fender.

Reactions: Conway
#19 ·
SixFiveOh said:
Saddlebags are Tour Master Cortech Sport Saddlebags. I like them. I recently purchased the matching tail bag, but I have not tried it out yet. I've also installed the grab handles since these shots were taken, so I have no idea if the bags still fit. Just haven't had an oppertunity to test them out.

This is where I got the bags...
Tour Master Cortech Sport Saddlebags

Here's another photo of the bags on the bike...
Silly question but do you have trouble throwing your leg over the bike with the bags on?

#20 ·
michele2000lpn said:
I like the look of the bike without the rear fender. Where did you get the eliminator kit, to keep the stock turn signals? I ride in a small town with lots of elderly people who need to see me, I like the stock turn signals, but not the fender.
You can get an elimintator kit here: http://www.just650s.com/
$59 shipped ... I'm installing mine tonight. The good thing about this one is you can use the factory turn signals or aftermarket PLUS you can use the stock license plate light or take it off completly.

#25 ·
NoobCorpse said:
Looks awesome!

Hey, did you have to drill any holes to keep your license plate light on?

I'm gonna order one.. The stock rear fender makes it a PITA to use the Pit Bull stand without cutting that bottom reflector off, so I'm gonna do the whole thing. :)
No drilling at all. Kit can be used with or w/o license plate light. Pretty easy install. It took me about an hour but I was constantly being interrupted by my kids.

#26 ·
I don't get exactly what this kit is? I did mine myself and it looks exactly the same; no kit involved. You just have to either change to shorter license plate bolts or add spacers (washers) to the longer original ones. All I did was cut off the lower portion and removed the bolt on piece; no kit. I will post pics this afternoon if you want to see them. I'll even take it apart to show the exact cuts if you want.

#1,881 ·
All I did to clean mine up was cut the excess extended piece with a dremel tool and yeah it looks as clean as if I used a kit. No money spent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.