RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have Leo Vince GPpro slipons. I just got mine on my bike and I can't get the damn removable silencer out. Has anyone had this problem? if so how did you get them out?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Theres a small screw underneath the end of the can. Unscrew it. Dont be an idiot :)
They had that screw and they even welded it to the pipe I broke the weld and unscrewed it all the way and then bent the crap out of the silencer with a pair of vice grips to try to get them out and they still wouldn't budge

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope just pulled them out of the box today fresh from the factory
were your bolts welded the the pipe?

·
Registered
660 Posts
if you are taking out the right nut (which there is only one) there is NO way the silencer will not come out.

Like "evilbologna" said take a picture

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Have you tried squirting some WD40 into the crack? That should help. I can remember mine being a pain to get out after leaving it in for a while but it always came out. Never apply too much force and break or bend anything, that's a good way to break and ruin things. It is designed to come out, was out at one point, and put in at one point, and should come out again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I finally got them out . I had to clamp on to them with a pair of plyers and then hammer on them to get them out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts