RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fitted some small led indicators to the rear to replace the standard ones but even with the resistors that are supplied fitted they still flash a little faster than standard . I was wondering if any one else had fitted any aftermarket indicators and had the same problem .

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have fitted some small led indicators to the rear to replace the standard ones but even with the resistors that are supplied fitted they still flash a little faster than standard . I was wondering if any one else had fitted any aftermarket indicators and had the same problem .
Fitted mine without any resistors, straight direct to the existing wires, works fine. Don't know whether there are any in-built transistors in the LED but I don't think so, it's too small to fit a transistor :alcy:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Yardly
Just completed the installation of led rear indicators this afternoon, soldered to existing wiring, no resistors or anything... works great, bought them on ebay for around 10 bucks.... gunna get a spare set just in case they fail.... here are some pictures excuse the dirty bike, the weather has been atrocious.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts