RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All finally installed in the last week. This was the first experience with the Vortex sprocket - wasn't impressed with fit for the chain. Pull the chain at the end of the sprocket and it feels/looks like the chain is 25% worn. Oh well. It'll most likely last a couple of summers. I went up from a 42t to a 44t size sprocket. I recommend this size to anyone. The accelerating is so effortless for the bike. I credit more the the lower gearing than the exhaust. The slip-ons have a sound reducer between the mid-pipe and mufflers - gotta like that reverse cone look. Sound might be a bit louder than I would prefer - it did take two years to want to get an aftermarket exhaust because I really like the quietness. Burbling is minimal during decel even with the K&N filter. Have to ride more for a better opinion on that.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definitely a sick bike! Love the white and red. Curious what your thought process was on mixing in the orange though (why not red, white, or black)??? . . . Not that an explanation is needed; it's your bike.

P.S. seems as though I may have stole your idea for my signature. . .

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely a sick bike! Love the white and red. Curious what your thought process was on mixing in the orange though (why not red, white, or black)??? . . . Not that an explanation is needed; it's your bike.

P.S. seems as though I may have stole your idea for my signature. . .
The color is the OEM candy burnt orange from Color-Rite. The photo and monitors make it look red. Much better in person as it matches the fork tubes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you car use one bulb to give both High and Low beams, that means your current bulb have two filaments, or we called it

Dual Beam Bulb; If you need your high beam to work properly, then you should buy a Bi-Xenon HID(our model bulb-3) which gives

you both High and Low in Xenon.
This high beam will work correctly and will point where you tell it to. Bi-Xenon bulbs usually come with 3 wires per bulb.

They also come with a control unit that handles the low vs high beam.Bi-Xenon bulbs can move, so you can have one bulb to

give you High and Low. http://www.vvme.com/hid-conversion-kits-bixenon-hid-conversion-kit-c-44_46.html

·
Registered
139 Posts
You don't. Simply hook her up with some gold jewelry! Then, ride the bike home. :agree:
Yep, thats the way to do it, I got some gold stuff so I got the Mrs some as well, just hers dosent go boing a look anywhere near as good........:dance:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts