RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think someone already suggested this, but is anyone going to the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in LA this coming weekend (Dec. 7, 8)? Someone already said it would be neat to go together or at least meet up there or something. If it's not raining, I'd like to go. Wouldn't want to go just to go alone though.

Anyone interested?

Emrah

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. I'll let you know later this week.

Emrah

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
emrah, i'm going to hit the show on sunday since i'm busy saturday and i'll be riding if the weather is nice. i'll be trying to arrive when it opens at 10:00

here's the convention center web site:
http://www.longbeachcc.com/
phone number:
562-436-3636

hours for the show are:
fri 5-10
sat 10-9
sun 10-5

adult admission is $9. i think motorcycle parking is free and i think bmw is sponsoring a helmet/jacket check booth.

scott

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Once again, I'll let you know (probably last minute) if I'm going. Sunday's ok by me for now. I'll only go if it's sunny though (so I can ride). There's no way I'm driving my Jeep into LA!

Emrah

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
last minute notice is totally fine dude. i'm trying to get my friend to ride up with me but she's a wuss about the cold so i don't know if she'll be up for it.

scott

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday. I plan on being there when they open. I will be wearing an Art of the Motorcycle t-shirt that has an Indian m/c wrapping from the front to the back.

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I guess I'm going. So, does everyone going want to meet up somewhere at a certain time? I guess right at opening (10 a.m.) is ok by me. I've never been to the convention center, so I don't know which entrance/gate (???) to meet at or anything.

Emrah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts