RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Kawasaki Motorcycle Service Manuals | Speedzone Direct

A bunch of guys seem to be looking for the service manuals. Sticky? :)
I wish there were mods to actually sticky stuff for us. Digging through threads that are on top of the really informative ones can get old. Yeah I can/do have them bookmarked, but stickying them lets people see them on top, so why not right?

That speedzone site is the same one I have told a few people. Good site since you can just download it for free.

Reactions: Rope

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I think it would be nice to have a special page (forum) like the other five or a separate icon that you could click on just for sticky threads. Or maybe a place to hold your own stickies by clicking on an icon or something. I would rather not go to page 2 or 3 because of multiple stickies. I doubt it will happen, the mods don't seem to care or see the importance, it would be nice though!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
If any of you have a 2013 Ninja 650.. you might want to PM me on this subject. Just sayin'.
I have a 2013. PM you on what subject? Where to get the free pdf already linked in this topic? Im confused lol. Is this a trap?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a 2013. PM you on what subject? Where to get the free pdf already linked in this topic? Im confused lol. Is this a trap?
The links on the site were dead when I clicked on them. Plus, they are simply redirects to the kawasaki official links. And if you use the "free" download now option instead of the "purchase" option, you'll find that the manual isn't complete and ends after the table of contents. The free link is simply a preview.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
The link worked before. Last person I linked it to was mikengrace and he was able to use it. If you want I can share it via google, just pm your gmail or whatever.

Reactions: luckyduck69

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks like the site is down now. It was up at the time I posted the link. Website's bandwidth quota exceeded, maybe. Or copyright issues. :-(

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
At any rate, if anyone needs it just pm your email, I can share via google drive.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes kojiiro posted me the link for the free PDF factory shop manual. It down loaded in minutes. The whole manual, specs, diagrams all topics. I've used it several times now. The best thing I've got for free. Thanks again kojiiro.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I also used the one Kojiiro posted, I downloaded it to acrobat reader so I can access it any time. I think it was acrobat reader?!

Edit: Koj, do we owe you a service charge or late fee? Lol

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Im going to download previous years when/if that site comes back up and just share the pdfs via google drive if anyone needs them and the site happens to be down.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I also used the one Kojiiro posted, I downloaded it to acrobat reader so I can access it any time. I think it was acrobat reader?!

Edit: Koj, do we owe you a service charge or late fee? Lol
Do you have that handy, Lean It? The site has been down for about two weeks and I'd really like a copy. :help:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Which are you looking for? I have 2013 and 2012. I think gantt offered me the ninja 250 one, I dont remember. If you need a 2012/2013 manual for the 650, PM me your gmail and I can share it with you, or anyone who I already shared it with who chimes in.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Bazzaz '12-'13 Ninja 650 Service Manual
May already be on here but I didn't want to check every link.
Were you able to download this? I dont have a Bazzaz but I wouldnt mind the manual for more knowledge/future reference/whatever. Also if someone ever looks for it I can share via google drive. Now that I think about it, you should PM me your gmail so I can share all the docs I have compiled so far with you. Lots of good reading, and I know you are always trying to help someone out, so if I miss a thread, you could refer them to the folder and they would have access to them.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Yeah I either downloaded this one or the one you sent, I can't remember right now. I don't have Internet right now so I can't receive, besides I don't use google drive.

To everyone: if you download and save these to your PC you won't have to worry about if the link is still good everytime. I downloaded mine to my Surface tablet and now I can use it right by my bike any time.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts