RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
CAUTION..... there is a listing on ebay for a set of these from NORTHWAY parts. I jumped on them and was disapointed to find out there is only one piece, I spoke with the vendor over messaging and they believe that they have the correct part number (k99990-059a) for this, but refused to believe it was only half of the set. I showed them the pictures and the link to this thread to no avail. so i canceled the order, but be careful they will probably relist soon and probably still under this number but if you only need one side, good news for you. View attachment 97417

sure enough they relisted the item but
Found another set of these. I purchased a set a year ago and they arrived as two right hand sides, Found a left on Ebay so Ill be listing the set once i get home and verify everything is in good shape. send me an offer if you are interested in the set. View attachment 114217
I’m interested I need it desperately

I need right side engine guard for m
heres the item number if you only need on side.

·
Super Moderator
2,578 Posts
I need set desperately.
Hi. Welcome onboard. This thread is 4 years old and Andy hasn't been here for two years. All I can suggest is to contact a few bike wreckers and keep searching online. Good luck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
That part has been out of production for years now. I've only seen one for sale once in the past 4+ years. Best of luck.

Edit: Make that twice. Kinda hard to see, but contact the seller and see what's the story.
EBC1510 KAWASAKI ENGINE GUARDS P/N: K99990-059A | eBay

21 - 24 of 24 Posts