RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI....

KAWASAKI MEAN STREAK ENGINE GUARD K99990-059A listed on eBay...item number:121705799231

K99990-059A.JPG

Engine Guard BRAND NEW, STILL IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE
Item# K99990-059A
This item fits the following models:

2008 Vulcan® 1600 Mean Streak®
2007 Vulcan® 1600 Mean Streak®
2006 Vulcan® 1600 Mean Streak®
2005 Vulcan® 1600 Mean Streak®
2004 Vulcan® 1600 Mean Streak®
2003 Vulcan® 1500 Mean Streak®
2002 Vulcan® 1500 Mean Streak®

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pm sent......

Edit:
.....see what happened there. So excited I didn't even read the post.
The addiction, and the shame.....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Will these fit with a Bad Ace intake kit?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pm sent......

Edit:
.....see what happened there. So excited I didn't even read the post.
The addiction, and the shame.....
LOL....I knew there was someone here looking for these at one point, so did you buy it?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will these fit with a Bad Ace intake kit?
Yep, sure will, I have a Bad Ace Intake along with this engine guard...
Fuller Intake 2.JPG

·
Registered
170 Posts
If they fit with the intake kit that I got coming I...uh....might..mmmm...be mldly interested. Dunno. Maybe?

ANYONE KNOW IF THEY'LL FIT PAUL'S KITS?!?!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks CHI. Them baby's is gone.....MINE! ALL MINE! HAHAHA

Seriously....thank you good sir. Been scrounging for a set of these!

Reactions: ChiTownKaw

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks CHI. Them baby's is gone.....MINE! ALL MINE! HAHAHA

Seriously....thank you good sir. Been scrounging for a set of these!
Hey, glad that you got them, I remember you asking about them before, glad I could help another Meanie brother with the addiction we all have...lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you're ever in the NW...I owe you a dinner of our finest salmon and microbrew(s).

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you're ever in the NW...I owe you a dinner of our finest salmon and microbrew(s).
LOL...I appreciate that, I'll take you up on that if I'm that way...

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
They have another one, search for that item number. I'm interested but I haven't been looking for them so I'll leave them to someone here who wants them more than I do.

If they're still there in a few hours I make no promises :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got them. If they don't work on my bike, they will be here.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
They have another one, search for that item number. I'm interested but I haven't been looking for them so I'll leave them to someone here who wants them more than I do.

If they're still there in a few hours I make no promises :D
I could find them listed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
CAUTION..... there is a listing on ebay for a set of these from NORTHWAY parts. I jumped on them and was disapointed to find out there is only one piece, I spoke with the vendor over messaging and they believe that they have the correct part number (k99990-059a) for this, but refused to believe it was only half of the set. I showed them the pictures and the link to this thread to no avail. so i canceled the order, but be careful they will probably relist soon and probably still under this number but if you only need one side, good news for you. $_12.jpg

sure enough they relisted the item but they did edit the title for "one side only"
heres the item number if you only need on side.

·
Registered
118 Posts
CAUTION..... there is a listing on ebay for a set of these from NORTHWAY parts. I jumped on them and was disapointed to find out there is only one piece, I spoke with the vendor over messaging and they believe that they have the correct part number (k99990-059a) for this, but refused to believe it was only half of the set. I showed them the pictures and the link to this thread to no avail. so i canceled the order, but be careful they will probably relist soon and probably still under this number but if you only need one side, good news for you. View attachment 97417

sure enough they relisted the item but they did edit the title for "one side only"
heres the item number if you only need on side.

Good looking out. They do have "One side only" in the description further down the page, but they really should include it in the title of the listing.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Well, I have both sides that will be for sale soon.

Reactions: andyismarine

·
Registered
203 Posts
Found another set on eBay from a warehouse in Canada they found two sets so I bought one here's the item number for the other set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Found another set of these. I purchased a set a year ago and they arrived as two right hand sides, Found a left on Ebay so Ill be listing the set once i get home and verify everything is in good shape. send me an offer if you are interested in the set. 20170421_223112.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts