RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Got a new white/orange Z about a month ago and absolutely love it! I sold my 05 cbr600f4i because quite frankly, I was sick of being bent over and uncomfortable while riding (and the F4i is one of the more "comfortable" sport bikes). It will not be missed. Usually when I get a new bike, I start to think of all the things I want to add or change. As I sit in my garage admiring the Z while enjoying a beer, I can't think of much I'd change. New windscreen? Nope, the stock one looks great. Flush mount signals? Nope, got em. Hugger? Nope, it's got one. Rims? Why? These are sweet stock one's. Mirrors. Nope, love the stock ones. Exhaust? Not this time (or atleast not now) I'd rather keep it quiet and listen to the intake. I like the look of them too. Fender eliminator. Not going to bother. It doesn't look bad. And now that I'm a dad I'm thinking more about safety, so the reflectors are a good thing. However I will change the clutch and brake levers. Just don't like the way they look. Maybe some black ones. And I'm still waiting for the availabilty of the Kawasaki engine guards/sliders. Kawasaki, you hit it out of the park with this one!

Here's some pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts