1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yep, those are the ticket. I installed those when i installed my hids and they look really sharp.

+1 on loving this bike....I have had a couple of R1s and an RC 51, and this is by far my favorite.

I finally got to take my 08 Z1000 out on a nice little ride here in FL.. the weather finally is starting to cool down a little. Such a nice ride, and I fell in right back in love with my bike :)

Question: I'm looking to replacing the LED city lights in the headlight of my bike, I know this has been in prev threads but I'm just making sure,, these are them right? http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-x4.htm

Let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yep the right LED's.
I too enjoy my Z, coming from a problematic Buell, and the Z saving a long awaited vacation when the Buell let me down, I guess I might have a little love for the Z!:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ruell of thumb when dealing with Buells...

Own a lot of tuells and be ready to use them.
Don't know about that....

My S3T is ultra dependable with 45K that I've put on since owning. I built the motor when I worked for the "Dealership" and the only prob over the years was a cam position sensor that needed replacing!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ruell of thumb when dealing with Buells...

Own a lot of tuells and be ready to use them for parts.
Fixed that for you. :killingme

Just kidding, I like Buell's, though I've never owned one. I've just heard that they tend to break a lot.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Fixed that for you. :killingme

Just kidding, I like Buell's, though I've never owned one. I've just heard that they tend to break a lot.
You heard right, but anyone who expresses that, is just a hater and should not own a Buell anyway....LOL!:wtf:
Kind of explains why there is no more Buell...finger pointing, endless excuses and blind worship...:wavehand:
The 1125R was fun when it would run, my Z1000 is fun all the time!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to know I've got the right LED's.. I would like to upgrade them. Probably going to order them today. Camride was spot on, in FL in the summer, the heat just kills everything and mix that with 500% humidity. I've lived in FL my whole life and it goes the same way every time.. now that the weather is getting nice out, I'll probably be riding my bike EVERYWHERE! I plan on going to Jennings later this month also, so I need to get my suspension set up and maybe put a new Power 2CT on the rear. I'll make sure to take pics for you all :)

·
Registered
969 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are they bright looking at them in person? I'm not sure the picture's doing them justice.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have the 4 LED, in the UV color. definitely more noticeable compared to the 1 LED UV color.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey man I know exactly what ya mean about Fl summers. I lived in Daytona for 9 years and I had a 1999 Sprint St that I roasted on so I sold it and bought the Z cause it had no fairing to hold in the engine heat. Now I'm living in Denver and I wish I had a fairing to keep me warmer at altitude! My friends and I did alot of our riding this time of the year.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I just got back from a ride and was thinking the same thing. I got my z about a month ago and I am dialing in the suspension. I think I hit a sweet spot and I was loving my ride. I ended it with my first clutch wheelie and came home with a stupid grin on my face.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I finally got to take my 08 Z1000 out on a nice little ride here in FL.. the weather finally is starting to cool down a little. Such a nice ride, and I fell in right back in love with my bike :)

Question: I'm looking to replacing the LED city lights in the headlight of my bike, I know this has been in prev threads but I'm just making sure,, these are them right? http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-x4.htm

Let me know! Thanks!
he loved it so much he sold it to me!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts