RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my Yosh Fender Delete Kit & a Motodynamics Smoked Sequential Taillight

Took me a little under 2 hours (I'm not electrically inclined lol)... What do y'all think :wink:

tail.jpg tail2.jpg

·
Registered
790 Posts
I like it. I have the Yoshimura fender eliminator and am about to swap my integrated for the same as yours. I bought mine before the sequential came to be.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Looks good man! Yep the Motodynamic is the best tail light available at the moment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I've getting a lot of compliments around post from the local riders. I'm looking into getting The tech spec pads, would anyone know how they look on a black ninja?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Looks real good man, too much instagramming though haha

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thanks guys. I've getting a lot of compliments around post from the local riders. I'm looking into getting The tech spec pads, would anyone know how they look on a black ninja?
I have some on my green ninja, and there is another guy who has them on red... search the threads

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks real good man, too much instagramming though haha
I have some friends on there I like to keep updated, I'm also an insta addict haha :swink:

I have some on my green ninja, and there is another guy who has them on red... search the threads
Yea I searched and actually found both of those already, I just wanted to see how they would look black on black. Is the snakeskin thick or would you say its the thickness of a standard tank protector?

·
Registered
970 Posts
I would take the ugly plate cover off.
They put one on mine and it rattled like a mother. First thing I did when I got home.
Anyone want it? LOL

·
Registered
820 Posts
I have some friends on there I like to keep updated, I'm also an insta addict haha :swink:

Yea I searched and actually found both of those already, I just wanted to see how they would look black on black. Is the snakeskin thick or would you say its the thickness of a standard tank protector?
The snakeskin is the most thick. C3 is a little thinner. Fusion is the thinnest (prob the thickness of a tank pad). The c3 was my choice bc the stuff I read and watched, said the snakeskin was more track suited and less grippy than the c3. The c3 is more grippy and for more street oriented riding.

·
Registered
790 Posts
The snakeskin is the most thick. C3 is a little thinner. Fusion is the thinnest (prob the thickness of a tank pad). The c3 was my choice bc the stuff I read and watched, said the snakeskin was more track suited and less grippy than the c3. The c3 is more grippy and for more street oriented riding.
I almost got the C3, but decided to get the High Fusion. It's certainly grippy, but haven't ridden because of the rain today.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When installing the Yosh fender eliminator kit did you have any difficulties taking the stock turn signals off? I recently bought the kit, and attempted to install it tonight. Had just about everything done, but couldn't get enough torque to get the 2 small screws for the turn signals. Afraid I was going to strip them out I conceeded for the night and put the bike back together with the original fender.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When installing the Yosh fender eliminator kit did you have any difficulties taking the stock turn signals off? I recently bought the kit, and attempted to install it tonight. Had just about everything done, but couldn't get enough torque to get the 2 small screws for the turn signals. Afraid I was going to strip them out I conceeded for the night and put the bike back together with the original fender.

Any suggestions?
No man no difficulty at all. I actually had to tear the whole rear end apart for the taillight and everything turned out fine. Just follow what the guy above me said and give it a bit more elbow grease. If you mean the actual turn signals part of the fender I didn't need too because I have the integrated signals so I basically didn't need anything out of that fender. (I'm assuming your trying to reuse them for the yosh kit)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
There is probably thread lock on the screws. Get out your soldering iron and heat them up and they will come out easy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts