RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the dealership with my new 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE. They TOTALLY redesigned this car from previous models, it looks similar to the Lexus I.S. The engine is a V-6 with 240 Horsepower Stock! This baby really cooks, Manual Transmission of course. Leather interior, Bose Sound System with in dash 6 disc CD player. I'll try and get pics online soon.

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Congrats, Stan and what a good choice with the Nissan (wished I'd a bought one). I'm about sick of the 2000 Taurus I got two years ago -- the alarm sounds when we lock the car -- the dealership stands around like morons trying to fix that problem (3 trips so far) and the dash display has disappeared more than once, heat instead of A/C...and so on. And lets see..2 recall notices, so far. Tom :( and the bad thing is, I can't afford to trade right now.

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Ok you GOTTA fit it with some sticky Dunlops, change the front struts ( maybe Progressives ), then fit a Carbon Slip-on muffler. Take an advanced driving course and get leather Corbins for the front seats..... ohhh s%^t sorry wrong thread... :D

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts