RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a page Just for general chat that doesn't have to be about the ZR7.
we are all over the world and be good to just have a page were you can just shoot the breeze, don't you think ?.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Where's the unlike button?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I agree, but since our conversations might broach the subjects of politics, religion, and/or elicit personal opinions, it would most likely attract the attention of our moderator/censors and be shut down...again.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Seems Donny and Hillsie were separated at birth. Obviously their real parents were cool and drove Kawasakis to church and to the tattoo parlors.

Hillary & Donald: Separated at Birth? - POLITICO Magazine

And before you ask, no sex would not fix the issues. As much as they say one needs some the other seems to have gotten an excess and it did no good.

I'm sure there's a wiring diagram somewhere showing where the short circuit is.

Perhaps a good dose of SeaFoam would do them both wonders.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
One thing the author forgot to mention in the article is that nobody, regardless of how you vote, likes either of them!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think of the people voting for Hillary, maybe 10% of them actually like her, the rest just hate Donald. And vice versa.
I'm voting for Gary Johnson because I actually like him and agree with most of what he does. (MOST. He has a few ideas/does things that are out there).

I think this forum is slow enough and posters few enough that if we went off-topic in in the General, no one would really care.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just keep it light and no politics etc

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Undecided? Vote for Clump.

clump.jpeg

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Cool kids and hot chicks

[video]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/14855818_309701546083080_6434264276772323328_n.mp4[/video]

·
Registered
853 Posts
Personally I think the prospect of that sold out couple (Bill & Hillary) in the White House again is just too scary to consider.
All her talk of "tax the rich" has me keeping my eye on my wallet and my 401K.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
While on business this week, I followed a friend to Barnes & Noble tonight to look around. I usually don't buy books because I read on Kindle. After he left, I hung around for awhile and heard an awesome song on the intercom; it was Woman by City and Color (yes, a Canadian). I bought the CD, another thing I normally don't do because I listen on Amazon. But it was too good to pass up. I didn't have time for a full listen, but just scanning the intros, it sounds like the whole CD is going to be good. The dude has a long discography; this is the latest release.

On this trip, I stayed at a Hampton Inn with exterior doors. I haven't stayed at an exterior door hotel since 2008. It's company policy to stay at interior door establishments for safety considerations, but I didn't realize when I booked that it wasn't interior door. It was at least $25 a night cheaper than my other choices, which is why I picked it. I remember that most, if not all hotels/motels we stayed in when I was a kid were exterior door, except maybe for a Sheraton or two (which were high cotton in those days).

The wife and I decided to drag out all our old video game systems and see if we still like playing. I've tried this once or twice myself, but found I couldn't get in the mood; as if I had outgrown it. But together, and with the daughter, we've had some fun. I have an original Xbox that needs to be repaired, an Xbox 360, a Nintendo Gamecube with the Gameboy Player attachment, and a Wii. I've been playing Wario World on the Gamecube, which is one of my favorite all-time systems. I also like Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door which I completed in 2006 and will probably go through again after I beat Wario. We really like Mario platform games, so we're thinking about picking up a Wii U just for the first party games. If I can get the Xbox working again, it will be SSX Tricky, Project Gotham Racing, and Amped. I can't snowboard a lick, but I like snowboarding games.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My personal life has taken a hit, Diane has taken a job running a pub 90 miles away.
so at the moment I'm not visiting her, she has no staff and is working 14hr days, I cant see the point of going up there just to sit n wait for her to finish, it a little village pub in the middle of nowhere,
so nothing to do, the pub has no internet also.
shame as we were getting on great, time will tell I guess , once she gets staff in so she can have days off.
its a beautiful place and the pub is a few 100 years old, its just all the work she is having to do, leave no time for me at present.
t6765tgh.JPG 2649469_3996def2.jpg

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
My personal life has taken a hit, Diane has taken a job running a pub 90 miles away.
so at the moment I'm not visiting her, she has no staff and is working 14hr days, I cant see the point of going up there just to sit n wait for her to finish, it a little village pub in the middle of nowhere,
shame as we were getting on great, time will tell I guess , once she gets staff in so she can have days off.
its a beautiful place and the pub is a few 100 years old, its just all the work she is having to do, leave no time for me at present.
View attachment 99242 View attachment 99250
Could make for a lovely drive on the ZR if you take the long scenic route. Wrap it up with a little dinner and some romantic cuddling then off home again. While it might not be every day if she's your keeper-du-jour, you need to show her you're still interested. I did that with mine for 5 years.

·
Registered
170 Posts
she has no staff and is working 14hr days, I cant see the point of going up there just to sit n wait for her to finish, it a little village pub in the middle of nowhere,
If she's working long days like that, and there is nothing else to do in that little village, she might appreciate something to look forward to when she gets off, even if it's just for an hour or so of some time together before she passes out of exhaustion.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Maybe send her a text once in awhile and just let her know your thinking of her, or send her some flowers at work, etc... Ask if there's anything you can do to help and/or support her once in awhile, and bide your time.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts