RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are in new package Jardine strut covers. These were part of a backrest kit that I just used the backrest and hardware. I sold the meanie a few years ago and I'm cleaning out the garage. Price does not include shipping.
IMG_20190813_175617.jpg
IMG_20190813_175622.jpg

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
If those are like the fire and steel ones, they line up with the 8mm fasten points instead of the OEM 6mm fasten points. FYI.

The F&S ones were also designed for the saddlebag supports in addition to the backrest so the beefier bolt was need to support everything.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If those are like the fire and steel ones, they line up with the 8mm fasten points instead of the OEM 6mm fasten points. FYI.

The F&S ones were also designed for the saddlebag supports in addition to the backrest so the beefier bolt was need to support everything.
Yes these are identical to the fire and steel strut covers that I had on the bike before I wanted a backrest for the wife. I used the backrest and hardware and didn't need the covers. Does the price seem fair? I haven't really been keeping up with this forum since I sold my mean streak.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts