RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Teknic Thunder jacket for sale, size 46-large, all black. I got it thrown in when I bought the bike last spring but was never too keen on the sport bike jacket design. All leather, excellent condition. I'll mail it and if you like it, send me a check, or send the jacket back. I trust ya! Retails for $260, I am selling it for $160, shipping included (USA). First post here that wants it, leave me an email address.

Write up and pic from MAWOnline:

Constructed of durable goatskin leather. Comfortable padded collar. Climate control sleeve zipper vent system and rear exhaust vents. Snap-out vest thermal lining. Adjustable kidney belt. Cool mesh lining with pockets for optional armor. 3M Scotchlite(TM) reflective material for added conspicuity. 6mm foam padding in shoulder and elbow; 10mm padding in upper torso and back; 12mm memory foam padding in kidney area. CE armor optional. Heavy-duty YKK zippers.

http://www.mawonline.com/photos/teknic_thunder_jkts.gif

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sold! Email me your address and I will send the money order next day. Put the jacket in the mail.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I emailed the address. Can't wait.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ethan,

I got the jacket today :D . It is in great condition! How long did you ride with it? I am so excited. Can't wait to take for a test ride. I will let you know what I think tommorrow after my ride.
What a cool jacket! :cool: I can't believe that you sold it to me. What are you riding in now?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts