RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
Doubt it. Hopefully they added some new feature that they are waiting on the dealer meeting before revealing. I have yet to replace a bike with the same bike because of a feature update, but have been thinking about it with the Versys because of how much $ I have in accessories that can be moved over.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Maybe it's going to get the new Ninja H2 supercharger.. :)

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
That web site always has odd search results. Notice the Yamaha section, for 2015. They list a 2015 fz1, we've not seen that. Almost like they list names, then later figure out if something fits...

Odd, though, the Kawasaki uk site shows the 2015 Ninja 1000, but not the GTR 1400 as they call it there...

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That web site always has odd search results. Notice the Yamaha section, for 2015. They list a 2015 fz1, we've not seen that. Almost like they list names, then later figure out if something fits...

Odd, though, the Kawasaki uk site shows the 2015 Ninja 1000, but not the GTR 1400 as they call it there...
The FZ1 has been approved for 2015 California emissions standards. I see nothing strange about them knowing it's going to be available.
Yamaha FZ1 Fans Sleep Well, The Fazer Will Continue On

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Well for only a small markup I can buy one here and resell it to you anywhere in the world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts