RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ZR-7(s) Community,

Thought I would join this board as I've been trolling it a while and couldn't help notice y'all are folks that just love to ride and don't care who's whippin' who cause they got this mod/pipes/tires/exhaust/carbon fiber helmets and rub shoulders with the Superbike guys.

Suppose a little intro would be in order. New ZR-7 member looking at possibly purchasing a ZR-7s. I'm without a two-wheeler as of this morning - some title problems that couldn't be cleared up quickly.

Live near Atlanta, Ga and like to take all day jaunts up to the northern Georgia and western N. Carolina mountains when I can.

44yrs old, divorced, daughter & son living with me - so they can drive my car/truck and borrow money indefinitely.

Go by the name of Bert (Berto is my adopted soccer/futbol coach name in case I turn pro - Pele, Renaldo).

Berto

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Welcome to the crowd, Bert. I'm 45 years old and a grandfather. And I was born in Griffin, GA -- about 45 miles southwest of Atlanta, graduated High School at Henry Co. Senior High in McDonough, GA. Good to have you here and your'e in good company. Don't be shy, this is a GREAT group of folks. Tom :D

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Welcome Bert!....always good to see new people on board.....sorry to hear you're bikeless, but it's not a horrible disease. I'm sure you'll like doing your favorite rides on a ZR-7. I'm up to almost 18,000 miles of week-end and commuter, fun, worry free miles. (Did I mention they were fun miles?)...... :cool:

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom,

I've lived in this area about 11 years, born and raised in Steeler country (go Steelers..... uh... sorry, that was last week). Do enjoy the extended riding season though - except for the one day it actually snowed here a few weeks ago.

Bert
:)

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Bert, I'm sure you won't be lacking for twisties riding in Kennesaw, I've visited there before -- great place. Tom :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts