RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm hoping anyone who has experience with the Interphone F5MC bluetooth unit can give me their thoughts on a few things. I've owned one for a year now and HATE using it. I was highly disappointed because after exhaustive research, it seemed to be the highest rated and everyone who had one loved it. However, the speakers I have are HORRENDOUS. I can't hear anything at all going 50+ and to hear anything I have to turn it up extremely high, which makes the sound incredibly piercing. There is no bass or mids, just terrible highs. Since the sound is unbearable, the whole unit is a bust. I ride in Texas where speed limits are close to 80, so wind noise has a lot to do with it, but I never imagined it would be so bad that I couldn't hear or understand anything.

My hope is that I just got a bad set of speakers. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who has the exact model to compare. If anyone has had the same experience or would recommend another unit or brand, that would be great. People swear by the F5MC and I have no idea why. The sound is absolutely the worst.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts