RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Kawasaki ninja 650 won’t ignite. I’m thinking it may just need some starter fluid but does anyone know where the intake valves might be? Or even where I could get some good specs?

·
見る
2,936 Posts
My Kawasaki ninja 650 won’t ignite. I’m thinking it may just need some starter fluid but does anyone know where the intake valves might be? Or even where I could get some good specs?
Download the service manual - for free. It should help you out.

From memory, I think that you have to remove the tank to get to the airbox, and then remove the cover and air filter to get to the FI throttle bodies, so I'm not sure that starter fluid is the way to go.

Maybe be specific about the starting issues so that members can help you out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

From memory, I think that you have to remove the tank to get to the airbox, and then remove the cover and air filter to get to the FI throttle bodies, so I'm not sure that starter fluid is the way to go.

alright thanks, I’m kinda clueless about my bike right now so that’s why my question was so vague. But even having a manual would help a lot so thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I was kinda going on a limb with what someone told me because I didn’t know much. That’s why when I found this site I asked on here. Now I know my air intake system and the hole I was looking for to apply the starter fluid are different. But when I decide to put in a new filter now I know where to start

1 - 6 of 6 Posts