RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Not a fan. Go to a track if you want to drive like that.

Reactions: jeremym

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Soon to be dead rider, who will enrage drivers to rise up against riders.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
He's a selfish d-bag who might take you, me or one of our loved ones out, while driving like that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I hate these types of people. Don't get me wrong, I've twisted a bit too much on highway straights or whatever. But these types of riders are THE EXACT REASON that non-riders think riders are all jerks. Just like the few BMW drivers that don't signal and do 85 on the highway, and everyone thinks all BMW drivers are jerks. I don't condone this type of behavior and refuse to ride with people like this.

ETA: this is OP's video (based on YouTube username and forum username). OP, you're a bad representative of all riders across the world. Go to a track.

·
Registered
23 Posts
while i get its fun to ride fast, honestly its not cool, its not safe. Trust me going fast is fun, but is it worth the risk? sadly 2 of my buddies died in their early 20s for speeding....speeding didnt kill them, but they didnt have enough time to avoid a situation. Just today I hit 80MPH on a 40mph zone, i thought to myself fck why i do that. what if there was gravel on the road on that turn, or a car loses control. I wouldnt have had enough time to stop.

I know driving the speed limit sucks at times, but think about allllll that reaction time you have

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have met numerous guys on two lane highways pulling wheelies at at least 100 mph while meeting me..
Not cool nor safe for either of us as far as I am concerned.You want to be cool plenty of almost deserted side roads exist after 8pm..

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
So many ride this way. After catching glimpses of Driver's faces look of terror. I stopped abusing other drivers on the road with total disregard for their safety. Seeing Drivers sobbing as a result of dangerous passing. Is not worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts