RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup fam? its been a minute since ive been here but its good to be back.

so ive located perhaps what might be "too good to be true," but please take that with a grain of salt. the 636 is located 3 hours away so its something that i need as much info as possible on. so far ive been told:

• 2013 636, 2nd owner but acquired the bike at 3xx miles. bike now has 4xxx miles on it.
  • asking 5k, however is still in financed state. i told seller im not doing anything without the title and bike in possession.
  • seller said, "a friend low sided it coming out an off ramp," which from the pic you can tell ripped off the left side fairing. also had a mechanic friend look at it and no sign of casing or internal damage.
  • he posted a video of a cold start and it looks and sounds great, no issues. but thats just from the video.
  • comes with new tires

my plan is to go up there with a friend, a truck and a canyon strap. if i can get him to 4500 im in and will take the chance on possible maintenance and restoration. i would love everyones feedback and whether i should continue to pursue this or let it go. thank you in advance for your feedback.

please let me know if these images show up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nevermind. purchased a 2011 with 2400 miles on it. her name is parker, and im very excited.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts