RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go to www.buykawasaki.com and buy everything you can afford. The deals are incredible!! I just bought a NICE $250 leather jacket for $69.00!!! A suede casual jacket for $69.oo (Kawasaki emblem on it). My husband got hiking boots for $39.00....I got a rain suit for $18.00. :eek:

MAN....it's awesome! You won't believe the prices! I walked away after about $300 in merchandise that would have easily cost me double that amount in any store! :)

I suspect the reason for the sales is the merger with Suzuki.

I'm telling you....go and check it out!! :0

They have some NICE Kawasaki leather jackets CHEAP!

Did I tell you how awesome the deals are...go....go...what are you still here reading for .... go!!! :) :) :)

www.buykawasaki.com
It is worth your time!!

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I just got a pair of leather pants for $39 and a Tour Tech jacket for $69.....what a deal!!!!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
twyla, you rock!!! i'd kiss you but i'd probably get punched by my girlfriend and your husband :)

i picked up a pair perferorated leather sport bike pants for $39.95! i think i got the same ones as martin. martin, if yours have green trim we're twins. if it's the red we can do christmas rides together.

scott :)

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Only cheap if you need it, and you pay cash.

If you don't need it, don't buy it. That's how people have credit card nightmares.

:)

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh good grief! let us have our fun! Read the first line of my post "Buy everything you can AFFORD!!" I'm an adult and can pay my bills....plus, kinda hard to pay cash over the internet! Ain't it fun getting deals guys??? :D

Glad you guys are getting some good deals. I got the ladies black leather sportbike jacket for $69.00....WOO HOO!! Tell all your friends!! I may even go back and get some more stuff!! My husband and I were like, "okay honey, here's your birthday present!"

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Scott, we're twins.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Twyla, I am schizophrenic so please bear with me here while I express my feelings!

How dare you make me spend my hard earned money, you had no right to tell me about those specials at buykawasaki.com. :yell:

Twyla, thank you for the tip on buykawasaki.com. I purchased boots, a nylon jacket, leather pants, and a leather jacket for my wife. :D

By the way, you don't need a credit card to buy stuff over the internet! All you need to do is scan $100 dollar bills and send it as an email attachment. :laugh:

Seriously, thanks for the tip--I think!

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sounds like an awesome idea to me! Easy money baby!! :) haha

I can't wait to get home and see what else I might need to order!!!

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
But look at all the cool stuff you got!!

I had to show alot of restraint. I looked in the "shopping cart" at one time and I was up around $600. I knew the wife was going to have no part of that. I ended up spending only $128.

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehe....between my husband and myself, we spent $300 approx. I got 4 things, and he got 3. WOW! Ain't this cool? Yeah, Martin, we had a lot more to start out with, but we went back and deleted the things that we just didn't have to have....(like we had to have the leather jackets, and rain gear, and shoes and sport drink bottle!) :) :D

Woo Hoo! I love shopping! I just called more friends to tell them about the great deals!
:smilewink

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
OK Twyla, you got me into the shopping frenzy also. I scanned a $100 bill and attached it on my order to get some gloves and an "extra" Bieffe helmet for my other family riders. What an arm twister you are!! Thanks for the heads up sister. Tom :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
twyla, you're shopping vicriously aren't yoiu? you tell us, we go buy, you get the full benefits of "retail therapy" without spending your own money. you're sneakier than i thought ;)

scott :)

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha....oh believe me, I did and my credit card is smoking! (BUT, I can pay for it!) hehe.....

Believe me as well, I like hearing the great deals that everyone is getting too! It's so awesome. I went back last night and almost ordered another jacket, but then thought, what do I need with 4 riding jackets? One for each season?? So, I put a stop to my shopping frenzy!! :)

WOO HOO!!!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Just as well they won't deliver to Australia (or to anywhere, for that matter) ...

On the local Kawasaki web site the accessories page has been 'under construction' for as long as I can remember. Bit weak really.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts