RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really hope someone can tell me what this is. I have an 08 'california' model. Not sure if that means anything but it looks like hell. I am trying to see if it needs to be there. If not has anyone removed theirs. Please let me know cause the right side looks better without it and would like to make both sides match (as close as I can)

Hvyjnkr

I will post pics as soon as I can. Sorry

·
Banned
679 Posts
I really hope someone can tell me what this is. I have an 08 'california' model. Not sure if that means anything but it looks like hell. I am trying to see if it needs to be there. If not has anyone removed theirs. Please let me know cause the right side looks better without it and would like to make both sides match (as close as I can)

Hvyjnkr

I will post pics as soon as I can. Sorry
I have no idea what your question is, but I think the California model has long hair, enjoys surfing and smokes "medical" marijuana.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea what your question is, but I think the California model has long hair, enjoys surfing and smokes "medical" marijuana.
Now that's funny right there

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
He's asking what all the extra **** bolted to the left side of his bike is.

As far as I know it's part of the emissions controls. I think Euro bikes might have them too. Pretty sure TonyNinjaBKK removed his (at least I think I remember reading a post by him about that) so you might wanna ask him about it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hello remnants from my home state

yes thats all california emissions... can be removed, TonyNinjaBKK has a good post about it somewhere if you search

1 - 6 of 6 Posts