RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ignition and lock sets work to swap with a 2008. My wife got me a 2008 that was stolen from a friend of her's for Christmas. They tried to hotwire and drill out the seat lock so I have to replace them. I see a bunch on eBay for ex250's and are wondering what is cross compatible. Thanks in advance for any help. Merry Christmas too all.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ive seen lots of cross compatible stuff from Kawasaki and it wouldnot surprise me if they were but Im sorry i cant help you here specifically as I haven’t done this specifically.
If theres a local breaker they may let you return it if it doesnt fit... Sorry Im not much more help than that.

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
What ignition and lock sets work to swap with a 2008. My wife got me a 2008 that was stolen from a friend of her's for Christmas. They tried to hotwire and drill out the seat lock so I have to replace them. I see a bunch on eBay for ex250's and are wondering what is cross compatible. Thanks in advance for any help. Merry Christmas too all.
You are forgetting that the tank also requires a key. Ebay has a complete set for $60US - not sure about the shipping to wherever you are. Ignition Switch Gas Cap Seat Lock Key Set for Kawasaki ER650 ER6N Ninja 650/400R | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts