RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
:laugh: I actually watched this stuff when it was snowing here in NC not long ago. Looks like a lot of fun. I looked at my 16.5hp Murray rider in a new way after that. Tom :D

ps: I already have a nascar # 6 on my mower anyway.

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
I actually attended a Lawnmower race here in Texas. It was really cool! Those things will fly!!!! This one old man had one that I thought was going to fall apart when he tried to race, and it won every stinking time. They bounce all over the place, and watching them change gears (reaching under the seat) wow......

One female driver took 2nd place. My husband and I were looking at the motors and stuff....shoot, those are some souped up lawnmowers!! As a "pre-race" event, they had a "blind lawn mower obstacle course". My husband and I did it. I was the driver and was blindfolded, and he rode in a wagon behind me and screamed at me to turn left or right.....it was interesting...I only almost took out 2 or 3 people! ;)

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Hey Twyla, I've got a 3/4 acre lot here in NC, and I get my lawn cut in record time, of course my mower deck has many dents and scratches on it. And my neighbors think I'm an absolute NUT. I'm the only guy who cuts in top gear in the neighborhood. Maybe I've finally found my racing niche. Tom :D :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts