RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
When you have to get to the airport......

How did you come up with 6 months, I was thinking a few hours.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can't believe someone would be dumb enough to put their life in other peoples hands so much on a ride. That was reckless and stupid, and its a shame people like that give most bikers a bad name.

·
Registered
969 Posts
there is only two reasons I'd be riding like that . . . family emergency or "blue lights behind me":alcy:

Although it wouldn't be on the busiest street in the city danm....

·
Registered
324 Posts
wow that guy is cutting it really fine but u have to admit he has some skills and some balls to do that, or hes a complet nut job adrenalin junky

·
Registered
279 Posts
Can't deny his skills and bravery, but that was just ridiculously over the top.
If he is just an adrenaline junky, or a dare seeker, where do you go from there on a motorcycle, just riding would seem boring after that...

I don't care how good, or how good you think you are, you keep pushing that style of riding, there is only one outcome that awaits you, in a very short time!

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
That was pretty wild, you'd think the wind from the oncoming traffic would shake him a bit but it didn't. That guy wins biggest balls of the year award (which may run in line with biggest idiot and shortest expected lifespan award as well).

·
Registered
883 Posts
i would like to know what kind of tires hes running with?

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
He wasn't worried because he was in the Matrix... couldn't you tell from the music? The other factor is that motorcycles are more prevalent on that side of the globe, so I imagine the oncoming traffic didn't freak out like they would in the States.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm guessin' you mean both of them on the road at the same time. That would be crazy.. Kinda like a Gumball Rally for bikes or somethin'.
Yeah, they're both crazy riders. I'd like to see them race from point A to point B. Not necessarily taking the same route, but with live video feed from each bike. Using their knowledge of shortcuts and penchant for risk taking, it would be very interesting to watch.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yeah, whatever. Looks like my daily commute. :yawn:

:laugh:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I saw this vid on kawiforums a week ago or so, I was astounded at what I saw. The video made a nice long thread.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts