RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOLOL, but hallelujah.

yesterday i returned home from a three-week road trip in my cage, along with mrs sinsd and her mom.

we cruised to south dakota for a family reunion on my MIL's side. round trip included +-5,600 miles.

anyhow, it felt good to hit the road this afternoon, if only to ride 3 miles to a gas station to check the 650's tire pressure.

what a buzz after three weex of no saddle time! woot!

·
Registered
566 Posts
LOLOL, but hallelujah.

yesterday i returned home from a three-week road trip in my cage, along with mrs sinsd and her mom.

we cruised to south dakota for a family reunion on my MIL's side. round trip included +-5,600 miles.

anyhow, it felt good to hit the road this afternoon, if only to ride 3 miles to a gas station to check the 650's tire pressure.

what a buzz after three weex of no saddle time! woot!
Poor guy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm going on 6 weeks now thanks to someone vandalizing my bike. My last parts arrive Thursday, so assuming all goes well with the install ill be clocking in some miles again this weekend.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm going on 6 weeks now thanks to someone vandalizing my bike. My last parts arrive Thursday, so assuming all goes well with the install ill be clocking in some miles again this weekend.
Nice. I went 1.5 years while I rebuilt my bike weekend by weekend, part by part. Had my first ride last weekend and it was UH-MAZING! Bike is almost done too...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts