RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a used stock can that they would like to unload cheap. As some of you may remember, I crashed last month and trashed mine. I was going to just live with the scratches but having finally removed my cast and fired up the bike I realized that there is a hole in the can. I hate to beg, but finances are very tight right now and I can't afford much, so I'm hoping somebody has one laying around that they will never need.

Mike (Canyondog)
http://www.canyondogs.com

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Hey Mike, mbceft had offered a free stock can not long ago (one thread down from this one). Check with him, and get it if he still has it. If not, my stock can sits upstairs, but I was thinking of keeping it in case I trashed my Yoshi round race. If ya can't find another, PM me and make an offer on mine. Tom

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mike,

I am willing to let my stock can go. It is in storage with the bike. I will be getting the bike out of storage next weekend, 9/10 Mar. If you can wait that long, drop me a line at [email protected], and make me an offer. If you come across something in the next week, that is fine, my offer is open ended. I don't know your definition of tight expenses so make me an offer your comfortable with.

Ethan

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Hey Ethan, thanks for posting on your stock can. I really want to hold on to mine, but helping another ZR rider is also important! thanks again, tom :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts